About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
We are looking for a Wiring Designer with strong technical and interpersonal skills to work on complex and challenging projects supporting the Fermi Nuclear Power Plant.
Local Candidates Only
Job Details/Essential Job Functions
- Preparation of single line diagrams and panel schedules
- Preparation of schematic diagrams for medium and low voltage motors
- Preparation of interconnection wiring diagrams for plant control systems, distribution equipment and plant/process equipment including field instruments and skids, and PLCs or Distributed Control Systems
- Preparation of control panel arrangement drawings and internal wiring diagrams
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate Degree in Electrical or CADD Technology, or equal
- 6 years overall experience in wiring design of electrical or control systems for power plants or heavy industrial facilities
- 3 years of experience using CADD software to prepare/revise complex electrical wiring drawings
- 2 years reviewing vendor wiring diagrams
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here