About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Job Summary - Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be focusing on the overall management of the recruiting lifecycle for active, posted positions. The effective management of details will be essential during the posting of new openings, the review of Applicants, the selection of Candidates, and the onboarding of new Hires. The
Talent Acquisition Specialist will be focusing on the external promotion of career opportunities and the acquisition of specific Candidates for niche roles. Sourcing leverages a variety of databases and web-based tool to build prospect pipelines for both immediate openings and our long-term talent needs
Experience and Qualifications:
- Recruiting experience with large, complex organizations
- Prior work experience with a contingent or retained third-party search firm
- High energy and the ability to promote an employer brand in a positive and professional manner.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience.
To be qualified for the Talent Acquisition Specialist roles, one must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Five (5) or more years of work experience directly related to the field of talent recruiting and/or sourcing.
- Proficient with applicant tracking systems (ATS), MS Office products, resume databases, and social media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage relationships in a positive and productive manner
- Proven ability to capture and organize data
- Proven ability to persistently drive marketing campaigns.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here