About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
The T&D Director of Finance leads the finance function for $100M+ organization and will partner with the Division President and business unit leaders to drive key finance initiatives and decisions. You will be a significant member of the leadership to team to support the strategic finance decisions of the T&D Division. You will play a key role in managing financial performance and implementing key finance strategies to achieve committed business performance. You will have overall responsibility for driving speed, quality and cost efficiency through budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting. This position will play a critical role in the day-to-day execution of the Strategic Plan and will provide the CFO and Executive Team with meaningful performance analysis, insights, and recommendations.
What it is:
- Lead business unit finance for 1 or more business units and provide leadership, business partnership, and strategic thinking to on-site finance teams and general managers
- Full P&L responsibility including all controllership and accounting activities for the business units
- Coordinate business units annual financial planning processes in a manner that develops and achieves aggressive value creation objectives in a sustainable manner
- Work directly with the business leaders and CFO to improve business performance
- Lead monthly close and forecasting process (monthly, quarterly, annually) for business units
- Provide finance support for Operations, IT, and HR
- Direct the business units financial close and ensure alignment with corporate deadlines, manage statutory close and IT system requirements around the monthly end close process
- Lead financial integration of acquired companies; support due diligence activities as necessary
- Manage the capital allocation and cash flow management processes
- Drive continual process improvement to speed actionable insights or to increase efficiency
- Develop and coach a high-quality finance team
- Enhance internal IT system, financial reporting, KPI's and processes to improve actionable insights or process efficiency
What it takes:
An ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree ideally in business or finance, CPA/MBA is a plus. While 3-5 years preferred experience in Power Delivery or Transmission/Distribution, or construction industry is preferred, individuals without T&D experience that do have Unit Pricing cost accounting experience will be considered. Must have at least (10) years of experience managing an accounting function within a medium- or large-size company.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here