About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
The VP of Finance will be a key member of the senior management team and report to the CFO and business leaders. This individual will be responsible to lead finance, FP&A and strategic planning/initiatives, working closely with business unit leaders for T&D (Transmission & Distribution) operations at BHI Energy.
The VP of Finance will be accountable for financial planning and forecasting activities; developing and driving business metrics and targets; actively involved in communicating the results and performing analysis and leading initiatives that support the company's plans. This candidate will have strong controllership and accounting foundations as well.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Full P&L responsibility including all controllership and accounting
- Lead annual financial planning processes in a manner that develops and achieves aggressive value creation objectives in a sustainable manner
- Work directly with the business leaders and CFO to improve business performance
- Lead financial reporting & analysis and forecasting process (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Lead business unit finance for 1 or more business units and provide leadership, business partnership, and strategic thinking to on-site finance teams and general managers
- Provide finance support for T&D Operations
- Direct the managerial financial close and ensure alignment with statutory close and financial systems
- Lead financial integration of acquired companies; support due diligence activities as necessary
- Lead the capital allocation and cash flow management processes
- Drive continual process improvement to speed actionable insights or to increase efficiency
- Develop and coach a high-quality finance team
- Enhance internal financial systems to improve actionable insights or process efficiency
Required Experience: Ten-Fifteen years of relevant work experience, preferably in an energy, energy services or industrial business
- Strategic and financial planning process leadership
- Reporting, analysis, and forecasting process leadership
- Management of finance or strategy teams
- Track record of hiring, developing, and coaching high performing teams
- Presenting at senior levels
- Track record of process leadership and process improvement
- Track record of leading cross-functional project teams, involving sales, marketing, and operations
- Business development/acquisition experience (target identification & evaluation and post-merger integration)
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably in finance, accounting, CPA or MBA degree strongly preferred
- Strong and confident communication skills are required (oral and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here