About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI is looking for a qualified Senior Mobile App developer to develop, enhance and maintain mobile apps enterprise-wide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, enhance and implement the hybrid apps, thin apps, vendor apps, and native app as needed.
- Develop, enhance and maintain the standardized mobile framework and tools kits for apps development.
- Enhance and maintain the centralized push engine and mobile apps data management system.
- Assists with troubleshooting and fixing the issue with mobile apps.
- Manage and support the mobile apps in SAP Mobile Platform
- independently or as part of a team complete assignments and project work on time employing team standards and ensuring acceptable level of quality
- Evening and weekend hours may need to be worked as part On-call support or as part of meeting project deadline
- Other related duties will be assigned as needed
Qualifications/ Education / Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- Strong Experience with Swift and iOS Technologies
- Experience with Cordova and Cordova plugins are desired.
- Experience with UI/HTML layout with a responsive framework such as Foundation or Bootstrap helpful
- Good understanding and knowledge of Swift and Java/Kotlin for providing support for Vendor developed native apps.
- Some experience with Mac, XCode and debugging iPhones via Safari.
- Some experience with Android phone debugging via Chrome.
- Experience with single-page apps will be helpful
- Ability to define task timelines, lead design sessions, and provide technical leadership in developing mobile solutions.
- Experience with Visual Studio and a full stack .NET background would be a big plus
- Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality development experience
- Gaming development experience
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here