About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Job Details / Essential Job Functions:
- Partners with hiring manager and HR Business Partner to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate testing and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire), and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings within an assigned territory.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required. Degree in human resource management or related field preferred.
- Three years of corporate experience in recruitment and placement of applicants in professional and management level exempt positions, including one year of knowledge and experience working with electronic applicant systems and internet recruiting sources.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here