About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
We are looking for an energetic, hard-working, dependable, multi-tasking Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team. Candidate must be skilled in Word, Excel, Office 365, and QuickBooks.
- Works well in a team environment to accomplish common tasks
- Accounts Receivable including but not limited to coding invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
- Purchase Orders including but not limited to matching the corresponding purchase orders to incoming invoices with all supporting documentation.
- Maintain bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
- Communicate with previous clients and customers to request payment and arrange payment plans
- Collect payment from customers and accurately record it into the system
- Update client accounts based on payment or contact information
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices
- Customer Management - establishing new and maintaining existing; Update client accounts based on payment or contact information
- Forecasting reports directly related to Accounts Receivable
- Credit Card Management & Job Costing - track and enter
- Account Reconciliations
- Perform other office tasks as needed
- Experienced with Excel reporting
- Provides high-level administrative support to leadership team/ other executives
- Must be highly responsive to requests, work quickly and effectively with minimal supervision
- Must handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism at all time
- Has excellent interpersonal skills as needed to work with executive and support staff
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and know how to prioritize work
- Has excellent grammar, verbal and written communication skills required
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
What it takes:
- Minimum Associates degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- 2-4 years QuickBooks or similar accounting software
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Prior office administrative experience.
- Must have strong attention to detail and must be well organized.
- Must be able to communicate with customers, vendors, and team members.
- Must respond well to criticism.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here