About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
We are looking for a Utility Cleaner to work at our client's site located in Bridgman, MI for a full time, short term contract position. As a Utility Cleaner, you are responsible for daily cleaning of areas within the plant buildings. You have the ability to stand for long periods of time, be able to walk between buildings which would include being out in weather elements when traversing, withstand warm environment at times and lift up to 40 pounds. You enjoy working independently as well as a team. We are seeking local candidates only.
Job Details/Essential Job Functions:
- Removal of dirt and dust from floor area & connecting rooms, ramps and walkways using standard cleaning techniques.
- Dispose of all liquid cleaning solutions per Client's discretion.
- Pull trash and replace liners.
- Making sure bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized including toilets and sinks
- Disinfecting high touch service areas and refilling disinfectant dispensers
- Provide facility users a healthy environment by using appropriate cleaning methods and products.
- Protect everyone's safety by using properly labeled chemicals, warning others of hazards e.g. appropriate use of wet floor signs and reporting safety concerns.
- Adhering to company and site regulations, policies, procedures, safety standards and expectations.
This information is a summary and not intended to be all-inclusive or to take the place of sound management discretion.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or educational equivalent.
- Be able to pass criminal background, drug/alcohol screen (including medical and recreational marijuana as well as CBD oil), and employment testing.
- Are a candidate local to the area
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here