About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is looking for Gas Transportation Analyst.. This role requires the candidate to schedule natural gas on pipelines owned by EGTS and it's interconnects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and processes customers requests to move gas on our pipelines and storage facilities.
- Adhering to FERC and NAESB guidelines
- Operate a personal computer and meet established deadlines, ability to define problems, collect data and draw conclusions, ability to communicate effectively and establish rapport and maintain effective interpersonal skills.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following
- General knowledge of transmission pipeline system, facility operations, tariff provisions and service agreements preferred.
- General knowledge of customer facilities and operations, transportation rules and policies and interconnections preferred.
- Previous experience with transportation and scheduling of natural gas preferred. This position is fulfilled in an office environment and does not require operation of a motor vehicle.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here