About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is seeking a Project Manager to manage one or more intermediate and/or complex projects (or program area of projects) within a matrix team environment. Provide leadership, direction, training, coordination, and effective communication to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close projects in a safe, efficient, economical, risk-balanced approach to achieve short- and long-range goals and to obtain maximum customer satisfaction. Develop relationships and effectively communicate with all stakeholders including internal customers, external customers, team members, suppliers, contractors, vendors, and industry peers.
Job Details / Essential Job Functions:
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and manage assigned project activities with demonstrated proficiency in all aspects.
- Manage deliverables, develop, review and coordinate the project plan, schedule, budget, tools, and staff.
- Lead planning meetings and project/outage updates including detailed and complex stakeholder presentations.
- Develop and actively manage working relationships with the project team, plant and operating company staff, internal and external customers or partners, contractors, vendors, and suppliers.
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related field of study with seven (7) years qualified experience or, two-year Associate degree in the same required disciplines with nine (9) years of qualified experience.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here