About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is seeking an Electrical Engineer who is responsible to the assigned supervisor for performing intermediate level engineering work activities and projects requiring the application of engineering knowledge in a safe, effective, efficient and economic accomplishment of assigned objectives. Applies principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
Job Details / Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare and review physical scopes for electric substation projects.
- Prepare and/or review physical engineering and designs for electrical substation projects
- Participate in project scheduling, resource planning, and cost control for assigned projects.
- Review, evaluate and provide physical comments and recommendations on transmission system planning proposals.
- Coordinate with transmission customers and interconnected companies on substation design matters.
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- Has typically acquired 2 or more years of related engineering experience along with a Bachelor's degree in engineering in a program accredited by ABET.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here