About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
The Stock Handler will conduct safety meetings as well as help with maintaining the order and accuracy of our inventory by receiving, stocking and pulling materials in an efficient and orderly process. Candidates must live within a 30-40 minute commute.
Essential Job Functions & Task
- Proper maintenance of inventory is vitally important to the success of an organization.
- Keep warehouse organized, safe and clean.
- Loading and unloading materials from trucks and warehouse.
- Stores warehouse goods, in accordance with prescribed storage methods.
- Operates hand trucks, pallet jacks, and forklifts.
- Maintains warehouse facilities in a neat, clean, safe, and orderly condition.
- Picks materials and supplies. Assigns accounting and budgeting codes to warehouse transactions.
- Enters inventory transactions in system.
- Verifies deliveries against delivery tickets, packing slips, and bills of lading.
- Interacts with other departments and vendors, to resolve delivery issues.
- Plans and manages monthly inventory cycle counts, including research of over/under issues and adjustments.
- Assists with monitoring balances of material inventories, and requisitions additional goods.
- Manages project materials by ordering, storing, issuing and documenting distribution.
- Purchases emergency parts and supplies.
- Responds to data requests from other departments.
- Responsible for one or more of the following specialized functions:
- Inventory cycle counts, inventory replenishment, project material support, and logistical support for stores.
- May travel to other Warehouse's for work
Qualifications / Education / Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- 2-3 years of related experience.
- Education: High School or GED preferred
- SAP experience
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here