About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is looking for a Sr. Programmer Analyst. This position is for information Services and Technology and is responsible for analysis, design, coding, and testing of complex programs to support wide-ranging business solutions. This includes analyzing the business needs of the customers, designing, and implementing cost effect solutions to address those needs along with handling the ongoing support of existing systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development using .Net technologies such as C# and MVC framework is required.
- Hybrid mobile app development using Cordova and Ionic frameworks is preferred.
- Native iOS or Android mobile app development will be a plus
- Must follow pre-established standards, policies, and procedures.
- Familiarity with relational database technology and design, SQL (SQL Server 2012) is preferred, as is experienced with Microsoft patterns and practices for web development (MVC, MVVM).
- Ability to coordinate and work with other IT Teams for successful project completion.
- May be required to take part in 24x7 on-call rotation and overtime is sometimes required to meet project deadlines
Qualifications / Education / Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 5 years of .NET Development Experience - developing applications
- Software development experience and knowledge/understanding of IT principles and development practices.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of job-related experience Degree or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated related experience may be accepted in place of preferred level of education: Bachelor, Other Education: Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.