About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is looking for an Associate Materials Specialist. Candidates Local to Richmond, VA.. Staff is full time in office, may have some flexibility to work from home on a case-by-case basis
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create material numbers in SAP
- extending storage locations in SAP
- Assist with count documents
- Provide solutions to warehouse workers/clerks concerning inventory and materials,
- SAP transactions.
- Maintains standards database and other systems to track inventory.
- Assists with call and confirm inventory, and virtual audits of inventory.
- Run metrics and SAP reporting. Conduct SAP training to warehouse workers as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- Education Required: 4 year college degree
- Inventory Control, Inventory Analysis
- Energy, Automotive/Truck, O&M or Distribution
- SAP Knowledge of Materials Management modules (noted below),
- SAP Physical Inventory Count Documents
- SAP Good Movements:
- SAP Material Master Management
- Excel Skills - Please provide an overview of your most complex Excel assignment and highlight what formulas, functions, and features you utilized to complete this assignment.
- Power Point skills
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.