About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is looking for a Sr. Programmer Analyst / Developer to develop, enhance and maintain the bots enterprise-wide. Experience in Automation Anywhere Tool will be a plus but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide the team lead opportunity within the RPA COE.
- Support the full application development life cycle to support wide-ranging business solutions.
- Analyzing the business need, designing and implementing cost-effective solutions
Qualifications / Education / Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years of job-related experience Degree or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated related experience may be accepted in place of preferred level of education: Bachelor, Other Education: Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems
- Software development experience and knowledge/understanding of IT principles and development practices.
- Development experience using .Net technologies and C# is required.
- Development experience using PowerShell scripts will be plus
- Experience using Automation Anywhere tool will be a plus
- Familiarity with relational database technology and design, SQL (SQL Server 2012) is preferred, as is experienced with Microsoft patterns and practices for web development (MVC, MVVM).
- Ability to coordinate and work with other IT Teams for successful project completion.
- Must be able to work in a professional team environment with limited direct supervision.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent customer service, and problem-solving skills.
- May be required to take part in 24x7 on-call rotation and overtime is sometimes required to meet project deadlines
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.