Are you a team and company builder, who has a strong track record of finding and recruiting top talent for high-hiring-bar construction and corporate roles? Do organization leaders respect your opinion around recruiting, and take your well-reasoned advice often? Do you have experience in a construction recruiting lead role and, where you have not only hired great people, but also led small teams, account management with customer driven mentality? Are you comfortable at leading significant projects, training, and process improvement initiatives? Do you have a hunter mentality toward sourcing candidates and have a passion for taking on tough assignments? Know how to roll your sleeves up and work? If you answered yes, read on.
BHI is searching for a Recruiter with previous Hydro/Wind/Renewables recruiting experience to focus on recruiting and building talent acquisition strategies for the company's needs, processes, and capabilities within our dynamic recruiting organization. You will be expected to work directly with senior leaders in multiple BHI locations, partner well across HR groups in different locations, and drive quality hires for hard-to-fill roles at all levels around the U.S. You will be challenged to do more with less, sometimes more with more, but always in a smart, prudent, and polished way. You'll work hard, you'll get to work on roles and projects you've never worked on before, and you'll do it in a collaborative environment which rewards people who can flex when you need to flex and stand firm when it's the right thing to do. The position impacts the company in a significant way each day and you will be involved in implementing strategies to bring the recruiting group to the next level serving many agendas and timelines. You will be involved in driving best in class processes and systems while advance automation of processes constantly along the way and you will do it all inside one of North Americas fastest growing and innovative solutions providers to the customers we serve.
What it is
· Drives sourcing, assessment, and closing strategies at functional district, department and site level; works independently to execute and adapt strategies to fill roles at all levels within a respective department (regardless of business unit; partners with Sr. Recruiting Leadership to analyze ROI of current strategies and design and implement higher impact strategies; recommends new candidate sources and candidate generation programs/models; may attend and participate in researching/developing established reviews with top BHI leaders; raises strategic issues, strategy-gaps and priorities at team meetings.
Spends significant time as lead working on special projects (i.e., new market or new major construction project staffing needs / award / entry, offer decline analysis, schedule problems) and/or ad-hoc BHI requests (i.e., lead research into prospective target company recruiting benchmarking). Recruits top talent to BHI with enthusiastic and positive attitude.
· You may project-manage process recruitment improvement efforts for the team; may own the development and monitoring of key recruiting team metrics.
· Takes a lead role in identifying, developing, and deploying training for managers, interviewers and wider HR teams and Support Services.
· Monitors and identifies trends associated with KPI's and Reporting. Collaborates with internal resources to identify root causes and best practices to develop appropriate action plans. Meets service level agreements and delivers on metrics for the recruitment function (e.g., time to fill etc).
· Works with the team on creative ways to continually enhance the candidate experience.
· Directly sources for and carries active requisition activity across a variety of BHI business units. Generates and manages a strong candidate pipeline through creative resourcing for specific vacancies, meeting the recruitment needs of BHI.
· Helps support sourcing strategy for business units to meet the need of current and future roles they are working on, ensuring quality, cost effectiveness and speed.
· Takes briefings from Hiring Managers and helps Hiring Managers write job descriptions where needed; setting and managing their expectations regarding timescales and educating them on the marketplace and what is available.
· Conducts screening on all external candidates for specific designated roles, covering resume screening, telephone, or video interviewing (where necessary) and initial competency-based face to face interviews as required.
· Effectively utilizes the applicant tracking and reporting systems.
We prefer this position be located out of one of our 3 primary business offices, West Palm Beach FL, Weymouth MA, and Piedmont SC. However we are also open to a remote position for the right candidate.