About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Job Title: Jr. or Sr. Radiation Surveyors
Long term work in Pinawa, Manitoba, Canada
Specific Skills: Abbreviated
- Conduct radiation, contamination surveys in compliance with ES&H and RP programs of natural environment, nuclear facilities and or potential nuclear environments
- Collect samples for analysis, identify, monitor and control of spills of hazardous chemicals and nuclear contamination
- Survey and inspect work areas for nuclear hazards, construction /deconstruction health hazards
- Develop and implement health and safety plans, ensure health and safety procedures and regulations are followed
- Perform worker pre job briefs associated with known or possible hazards
- Perform air sampling and data analysis
- Perform and document log book and computer updates of data collected
- Perform posting and labeling verification of hazard identification per regulations and site specific procedures
- Decommissioning support
Monday - Thursday 6am to 4:30pm
email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 800.225.0385 x1393 for additional details
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Secondary/High School education or equivalent
- 3 plus years field experience for junior position
- 5 plus years field experience for senior position
- If not Canadian, must have valid passport to work in Canada
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here