About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is looking for Sr. Nuclear Scheduler for an opportunity at Surry Nuclear Plant.
Duties and Responsibilities
Creating, modifying, and progressing Project Schedules utilizing Primavera P6 software.
Scheduler will have experience utilizing Time Scaled Logic Diagrams (TSLD)
Nice to have skills:
- Have experience and/or training as a Licensed Nuclear Reactor Operator is a PLUS
- Considerable knowledge and work experience in project planning and work management
- Knowledge of company software and systems used for scheduling outages
- A must-have; Proficiency in Critical Path Method (CPM) schedule analysis, with considerable experience in the use of a computer, spreadsheet applications and on-line scheduling software
- Proven ability to prepare and present technical information and data in a variety of formats
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work of self and others, work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated experience through effective interaction with various levels of employees and management
- Demonstrates strong analytical and abstract thinking skills, good problem-solving skills, skill in determining the impact of changing variables on plant operations
- Ability to process information and make decisions quickly in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications / Education / Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate degree or completion of technical program in craft discipline (mechanical, electrical, instrument and controls, etc.) or nuclear operations desired
- Prior work experience demonstrating working knowledge of craft specialty/nuclear operations; related work experience preparing maintenance (PM/CM/Outage) schedules required
- Must have Nuclear Experience
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here