About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is looking for a Director/Human Resources & Administration who will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of a comprehensive talent strategy for the organization that aligns talent and employment practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs all HR functions, including talent acquisition, employee relations, HR business partnership, total rewards, and talent management. Also responsible for leadership and oversight of the organization's Communications and Administrative Services functions.
- Establishes clear expectations for risk mitigation and issue escalation related to all employment practices; receives escalations, coaches direct reports, makes decisions, strategizes/takes action to reach resolution, and escalates further as necessary
- Designs and implements HR programs, structures, processes and technology, accountable for successful completion of approved initiatives, on time and within budget
- Monitors external trends and best practices in Human Resource/Talent Management to promote an outside-in view of the talent landscape; builds data-driven business cases and ROI assessments to introduce and execute scalable programs and solutions that achieve business objectives
- Regularly reviews and evaluates the return on investment (ROI), return on expectations (ROE), and effectiveness of HR programs in area of responsibility; makes modifications to maintain value and relevancy
- Stays abreast of changes in laws, regulations, policies, and programs relevant to employee relations and employment practices, ensuring adherence to legal requirements and Company policies
- Creates and/or amends Human Resources policies and processes as business or legislative changes require
- Successfully manages a broad portfolio of vendor partners to deliver HR value to the business
- Oversees forecasts, budgets, resources, and initiative performance in areas of responsibility
- Provides leadership and direction to direct reports to ensure executional excellence and strong compliance with all applicable legislation, regulations, and Company policies and procedures
Qualifications / Education / Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor required; Masters preferred - Business / Human Resources
- Ten or more years of experience in Human Resources with at least five years in management
- Experience with mergers/acquisitions, transitions, and/or start-ups preferred
Licenses, Certifications, Qualifications or Standards
- SHRM Sr. Certified Professional (SHRM-SC)
- Senior Pro. in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Six Sigma Certification - Unspecified
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here