About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy Staffing Solutions Group is looking for a HR Data Analyst for one of our key clients in Houston, TX.
Assists in the development, installation, and administration of a variety of employee benefit programs, including group insurance, retirement plans, income continuance and paid time off programs. Assists in the administration of the health and welfare plans, retirement, and pension plans, including plan design, modification, communications, employee education, compliance, record-keeping, reporting and disclosure. Work closely with and manage vendors to ensure benefits plans are administered correctly; update vendors with required changes in benefits and ensure that plan changes are implemented accurately and timely.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Studies and analyzes all job levels within the organization, prepares job descriptions, evaluates job using established evaluation plan(s), determines grade and prepares documentation of the evaluation.
- Participates in salary surveys and analyzes the survey results to determine the competitiveness of the company's compensation and benefits package
- Comprehensive knowledge.
- Seasoned professional with advanced applied experience.
- Applies advanced skills contributing to knowledge areas within function, but not yet an expert in all.
- Makes recommendations on moderately complex issues regarding project components and tasks.
- May make recommendations on new processes, tools and services; supports and contributes to development of new products, services or techniques.
- Works on problems of diverse scope ranging from moderate to complex.
- Uses independent judgment requiring in-depth analysis of variable factors.
- Collaborates with senior professionals in selection of methods, techniques, and analytical approach.
- Resource integrator -builds professional networks and identifies and connects resources to achieve goals. Regularly contributes actionable ideas in brainstorming and planning sessions.
- Assists with activities related to Total Rewards. This position reports directly to the HR - Program Manager
Qualifications / Education / Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet applications, HR Information Systems
- Seasoned professional; typically requires minimum of 3 to 5 years of Benefits experience
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here