About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy Staffing Solutions is seeking on behalf of our client full-time Field Generator Technicians. Seeking individuals based in any area within the state of Georgia to service the surrounding areas. Ideal candidate will be "Generac" OEM factory trained technician. Seeking 5 years' experience & related training.
- Factory trained by Generac on the "MPS" course.
- Generac Factory trained on "Industrial" course.
- Generac factory trained on Protector Plus and/or Protector Series courses.
- Will also consider factory trained by Kohler, Cummins, CAT, MTU or any other generator factory with 5 yrs. experience
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be a self-motivator
- Must have good knowledge of engines
- Must have good knowledge of electricity
- Must be able to identify discrepancies and identify repairs when needed
- Must be able to maintain a clean job site
- Must keep Job site safe.
- Must be able to keep & maintain supplies/ inventory on truck
- Must be able to keep truck maintained and cleaned.
- Must be able to communicate well with others
- Must be able to work late/weekends on occasion.
- Must have great troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to lead and/or complete any repair or task on a generator or ATS
- Must be able to know how to load bank
- Must be fluid in schematic and wiring diagram reading.
Should be able to read through schematics and/or wiring diagrams with ease and should be able to operate any load bank and perform any repair or assignment given on a generator or ATS.
Will perform mostly repairs or diagnostics on residential and commercial generators.
Must be able to lift to 55lbs. Must maintain their training certificates.
Must be able to lead and direct other technicians as the lower-level technicians will look up to the lead technicians for help/advice and for learning.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here