About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Responsible for generating accurate and timely monthly financial reporting for the power delivery, comparison of actual results to budget, preparation of the annual budget. Prepare operational data/analyses for publication to various constituents throughout company (Management, Operations, Project Management, Business Development) who rely on/benefit from the information to make informed business decisions.
- Preparation of financial analysis, including financial statements and other financial reports to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data supplied to management.
- Maintain, update, and develop new Power BI reports for Power Delivery.
- Maintain, update, and improve the Power Delivery SharePoint site.
- Partner with operations on profitability analysis and issue resolution.
- Report to the business unit finance director the financial results of the business unit, along with any issues to be resolved in a proactive manner.
- Develop and implement appropriate and accurate financial records that support the monthly financial position and financial results, using the current technology tools.
- Compare actual results to budget, with explanation of significant variances; preparation of the annual budget for Power Delivery
- Meet all monthly deadlines for financial reporting and maintenance of accurate underlying financial records.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports when needed
- Ensure compliance and execution of tasks in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensure functioning system Internal Controls over Financial Reporting consistent BHI policies and objectives.
- Adhere to process improvements and policy decisions implemented by VP Finance.
- Develop forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel.
- Assist with the preparation of materials and support of the annual audit with the external auditors, as necessary.
- Perform other required duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- An ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in accounting and/or finance, with four (4) to eight (8) years of experience in an accounting related field (general ledger, monthly close, processing journal entries, payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable, preparation of balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements) or a combination of education and experience.
- Strong planning, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills are also required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required.
- Must be able to effectively work with a variety of personnel to include external customers and clients, and internal personnel.
- Excellent computer skills, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks at one time are required.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite software is required.
- Must actively demonstrate the company values and support the ethics standards.
- Proven ability to demonstrate a high level of ethical behavior, integrity and trust.
- Knowledge of BHI Energy processes and procedures and utilization of developed tools to most effectively manage work is essential.
- Must actively demonstrate the BHI company values and support the BHI Ethics and Standards.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a working knowledge of BHI and client technical manuals and procedures; to pass BHI and client specific training and qualifications as required; subject to personnel call out as required in support of nuclear station emergent work requirements; to work overtime, to include shift work, weekends, and holidays as needed; and be able to pass all background and screening requirements for the position, to include drug and/or alcohol screening.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here