About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
The Billing Analyst will be responsible for the full cycle order to cash process for BHI's Coastal Business based in Flomaton, AL. The primary responsibilities will be but not limited to generating invoices based on client specific frequency, reconciling the weekly labor, and non-labor time and unit's data to billings and preparing invoices to send to clients. Posting payments, invoice adjustments, credits, and owning the Client Aging ensuring balances are collected timely. Work closely with Operations Team lead to ensure invoices for completed jobs are issued timely and accurately.
- Previous experience as a Billing Analyst or in a similar role.
- Review and understand client contracts, purchase orders to ensure accurate billing reducing invoice rejections and DSO.
- Provide weekly revenue accruals to Finance Team.
- Communicate with vendors and gather information to resolve invoice issues.
- Communicate with clients and customers to request and arrange payments.
- Recording and tracking payments in databases (Sage & Power BI)
- Effectively communicate with the internal Distribution financial, operations teams as well as client contacts
- Process weekly invoices and send to clients.
- Review and understand client contracts, purchase orders to ensure accurate billing.
- Work with internal teams and clients to address invoice discrepancies and lead process to get invoices corrected and
- Develop and maintain a positive vendor/client relationship to drive cash collection.
- Updating SharePoint Lists as needed
- Provide year-end support of auditor requirements, which may include research and reconcilement.
- Perform additional assignments, as directed by the management.
- Recommend and implement process improvements.
Skill, Knowledge, Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from accredited university required.
- Knowledge of Order to Cash Process Strongly preferred.
- Advanced computer literacy, including experience in word processing, Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to communicate and speak effectively before co-workers and management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, data entry, and accounting software programs.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here