About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is looking for a Generation Project Leader to assist to project manager, need solar experience, ability to multitask, will support a team of project engineers. Read specifications, suggest revisions, well versed in contracts, manage projects to the contract.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination with many internal stakeholders including Business Development, Tax, Real Estate, Environmental, Supply Chain
- Weekly Team Reporting
- Geotechnical Investigation by Dev Owners Engineer (OE)
- Real Estate Survey: Boundary & Topo by Dev OE
- Solar Site Design by Dev OE
- Land Utilization by Dev OE
- Close Development Gaps
- Review/Revise EPC Specifications
- Develop Project-Specific EPC Exhibits
- Provide and coordinate project information for EPC RFP process
Qualifications / Education / Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- Minimum 5 years as project engineer or assisting a project manager in multi-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Electrical, Civil, or Mechanical engineering degree.
- Ability to lead multiple projects during permitting phase
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of solar and Virginia erosion and sediment control permitting
- Demonstrated experience with reading and writing technical/construction specifications
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here