About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is seeking an Administrative Assistant. Responsible for performing administrative support duties within the assigned area. Responsibilities are specific to the organizational unit (i.e. region, district, department, plant, etc.) and, when prepared by the business unit, are described separately on an addendum to this position description.
Job Details / Essential Job Functions:
- Major responsibilities: under moderate to limited supervision, compose, prepare, review and/or process legal documents which require some independent analysis, exercising moderate judgment and good working knowledge of company and/or department work procedures; obtain, assemble and organize data for use by supervisor or others; establish and maintain filing and record keeping systems.
- Communication and interpersonal skills: effectively and clearly communicate instructions, ideas and department procedures and policies to customers, employees and managers in person, by telephone or by written or electronic means; works effectively as a team member within department and, due to knowledge and expertise, participates on inter-department teams as requested.
- Customer focus: anticipates needs of customers, management, and department, providing recommendations for procedure revisions and efficiencies that improve customer service.
- Problem solving and initiative.
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- High school graduate or GED.
- Experience of 1 years in utilizing administrative office procedures, practices and equipment.
- Experience should also include varied business situations or circumstances which tend to favorably develop the job incumbent in terms of confidentiality, maturity, discretion, personal tact, judgment and initiative.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here