About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is looking for a Right of Way Agent for a contract opportunity in Herndon, VA. Local candidates only
Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidate will be assigned a local district and will work with the local designers or with a company project in the area.
- Work with customers in the area as well for design needs and easements.
- Must be able to work independently and process information quickly using deductive reasoning; possess ability to research and analyze data and develop solutions.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following
- 2-4 years in Right of Way experience HIGHLY preferred but will accept related real estate or industry experience.
- Title Research
- Customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of concepts and applications of real estate terms and principles, basic knowledge of drafting, ability to read and interpret boundary maps.
- Knowledge of GIS tools and mapping procedures.
- AutoCAD applications experience
- Microsoft Office experience
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here