About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is seeking a Network Project Manager to manage the Field Area Network Projects (FAN) across eight states. This position is critical for ensuring the timely installation of the Field Area Network that supports the AMI Meter deployments.
Job Details / Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate the engineering, work order designs, fieldwork, and status reporting. The FAN project installs the communication equipment that is required for the ADMS and AMI projects as filed in respective Rate Cases.
- Supports rolling out the FAN infrastructure effectively, on schedule, and on budget. FAN is a critical infrastructure that allows both internal and external stakeholders to realize the benefits of the AMI system, including additional rate structures, more timely access to energy usage data, improved outage reporting, and reduced outage time and frequency.
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy in all work and documentation.
- Expert knowledge of IT best practices, policies and regulations
- A clear understanding of client/server technology and network architecture
- Good communication, including writing, speaking and active listening
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great project management skills, including organization, planning, time management and prioritization
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here