About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is seeking a qualified Primavera P6 Scheduler Manager to support renewable construction projects. As the Primavera P6 Scheduler Manger you will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and progress of project schedules using Primavera P6 Software.
Job Details / Essential Job Functions:
The primary purpose of the Primavera P6 Scheduler is to work closely with team members to build, evaluate and optimize project schedules. You will participate in a cross-functional team such as environment and development on oversight of construction related project schedules. Employees in this role oversee a team of project schedulers and all project scheduling activities on assigned construction projects, to ensure the contracts schedule requirements are met. Some travel to project sites will be required as needed.
- Manage a team of Project Schedulers
- Works directly with Project and/or Project Managers to support in the execution of all project controls processes and systems on large scale delivery projects
- Responsible for creating work breakdown structure and building and maintaining cost and resource management processes and perform other duties assigned by management
- Create and maintain project delivery information in Primavera P6 establishing and reporting project forecasts across the portfolio
- Provide analysis and reporting as required by the manager and represent project controls within the project management team
- Assess gaps and key requirements for meeting construction schedules and report to management
- Advise management of risks that may affect project costs, schedules and client relations
- Work with Project and Construction Manager to evaluate and report on project change requests for all projects within the portfolio
- Meet monthly with Project Managers to project delivery dates update. Periodically running meetings with Project Managers or evaluating the schedule to ensure the project delivery changes do not impact the overall portfolio
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction, Business Management, or similar field
- At least 4+ years of experience in managing Scheduling for Engineering, Construction,
- Experience in project planning
- Proficiency with Primavera P6 Software
- An understanding of critical path methodology to ensure and communicate, timely delivery of milestone tasks
- Ability to work under pressure (timelines and deadlines) when required
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and operate entrepreneurially and collaboratively to accomplish deliverables.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here