Develop, maintain & analyze project schedules using Primavera P6. Provide cost loaded schedules as well as completed ready to execute resource loaded and logic driven schedules. Conduct schedule maintenance, collect progress data, develop and implement project schedule/status reports. Provide recommendations on project status related to the status reports, and provide value added information to the project team to optimize scheduling function.
Essential Job Functions & Tasks:
* Define activities, duration, and relationship logic to implement the project plan and contain milestones to represent key decisions and deliverables that take place during execution.
* Create a schedule that will represent the plan to execute the project in an effective manner through review of project scope and objectives.
* Develop, maintain & analyze project schedules using Primavera P6.
* Create schedules in P6 when the PM is assigned to the Super-project.
* Conduct schedule review meetings with all stakeholders and incorporate appropriate details.
* Schedule the scope development portion of the project.
* Ensure the detailed engineering deliverables are incorporated into the plan.
* Work with TCR and the contractor to incorporate the proposed construction sequence. 5d. Capture environmental/siting/outage request dates in schedule.
* Maintain schedule forecast by gathering activity update information from all functional groups as needed.
* Provide schedule analysis updates to project team, alerting of schedule risks and issues that could delay milestones.
* Responsible for communicating schedule status to project stakeholders.
* Maintain all schedule activities in the Project Administration WBS for portfolio reporting requirements.
* Provide training to project team on Primavera topics, as needed.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's in Construction Management, Engineering, Math, Science, Business or related field, or Associate's in Construction Management, Engineering, Math, Science, Business or related field from an accredited college with a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
Work Experience: Minimum of 6 years of related experience (in addition to any experience identified above)with experience in all elements involved in schedule planning, creation, updating and communication.