About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
We are seeking an individual to perform environmental compliance functions at a power station.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring company compliance with environmental, chemical, waste management and permit regulations at a specific work location, or may have responsibility for ensuring the compliance of contracted assets at multiple work sites.
- Must be familiar with the environmental regulations specific to the work location or, if responsible for contracted assets, the environmental operating permits and regulations specific to work site.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of work site to comply with regulatory and company standards and procedures.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
- Prefer bachelor's degree in environmental science, environmental technology, etc.
- Prefer experience in a heavy industrial environment or construction.
- Power station experience preferred
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here