About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is looking for a Disbursement Representative to perform processing functions as it relates to disbursement operations and policies as well as accounts payable processing options. Must be local to Richmond, VA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilizes automated accounting and billing systems to review, analyze and route/wire invoices for payment.
- Reject invoices when incorrectly billed and/or insufficient information is provided.
- If applicable, ensure invoices are accurately billed based on Purchase Order (PO) terms and conditions.
- As the first-line customer service contact, the incumbent will be responsible for researching and resolving problems as it relates to expense report questions, reaching reimbursement and invoice payment status.
- Train and communicate with and assist vendors and business unit partners with inquiries and reconciliation, especially as it pertains to labor and equipment charges in billing systems.
- Partner with BU Operating Group Requisitioners, Supply Chain Buyers and Vendor contacts regarding PO issues. Assist BU Performance Reviewers, Admins and Service Entry Processors on using SAP and other billing systems.
- May include preparing 1099 forms across the fleet for submittal to the IRS. Perform other duties as requested or assigned
Qualifications / Education / Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- Degree or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated related experience may be accepted in lieu of preferred level of education: Associate Required Degree (equivalency not accepted in lieu of required degree):
- 2-5 or more years of related working experience, to include but not limited to; Basic working knowledge of concepts and applications of accounting principles and business math
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here