About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
- Manage supervisory and/or non-supervisory employees and contractors engaged in the operation and maintenance of natural gas handling facilities and related equipment at major work locations.
- Ensure the safe, reliable, and efficient operation of natural gas transmission and storage facilities and equipment.
- Monitors and inspects job sites, facilities, and databases to ensure company procedures are followed and that compliance is maintained relative to all applicable local, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and monitor budgets for O and M and Capital Projects.
- Communicates across varied disciplines to complete tasks and resolve issues with landowners, regulatory personnel, contractors, and company employees.
- Trains and coaches' direct reports to enhance job performance and ensure qualification to perform required tasks.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
- 8 years related experience, including leadership experience.
- Knowledge of and experience in the Operation, Maintenance and Construction of natural gas transmission- Specific experience with these types of facilities and their related ancillary equipment, natural gas transmission pipelines, compressor stations, measurement and regulation stations.
- Understanding and experience with the implementation of company policies/procedures and compliance with applicable regulations pertinent to the position (i.e. DOT, OSHA, FERC, OQ, environmental, etc.).
- Associates Degree mandatory
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here