About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is seeking a Project Manager for a 1+ year contract position. This position is responsible for the overall management of assigned organization and projects, to ensure compliance within required budgetary, scheduling, regulatory, and safety goals. They work collaboratively in a matrix organization to support all preliminary design, permitting and agency approvals to provide the best value for the customer for all assigned projects. Employees in this role coordinate preconstruction activities performed by contractors and/or vendors at the project site. Successful candidates manage the engineering, procurement and construction oversight-activities necessary to develop, license/permit, and contract construction projects for a successful turnover to the on-site project team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Works collaboratively with resources in a matrix organization to determine project priorities and work plans
- Meets corporate objectives with limited project management, scheduling and estimating resources
- Manages department resources to provide effective early-stage project development support for design and permitting activities
- Ensures projects are efficiently, effectively and safely implemented in accordance with department procedures and policies
- Verifies constructability, ensures proper resource allocations, assesses field status and resolves issues as needed prior to construction
- Leads project meetings and reviews budget, risk tracker, and contingency allocations
- Supervises activities and/or coordinates activities or groups, such as safety programs, engineering, construction, budget, and analysis and contract administration
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, or business with experience in related engineering and construction of renewable energy projects.
- Excellent project management, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience:7+ years
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here