About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is seeking a technician for our clients Predictive Maintenance Department located in Arizona. This is a 6-month contract assignment.
- Consult with the Predictive Maintenance Team to provide professional reliability maintenance services to power generation operations
- Discuss and implement standards and industry best practices to improve processes, equipment health, and reduce downtime
- Obtain certification in, and become familiar with, multiple predictive maintenance technologies (i.e. vibration analysis, infrared thermography, ultrasonic, oil analysis, and motor current analysis) with an emphasis on vibration analysis.
- Vibration Analysis
- Collect and analyze standard route data in accordance with established PM's
Write work orders comprehensive reports for submittal to management regarding equipment defects discovered
- Experienced in use of basic hand tools, electrical multi-meters, vibration data collectors.
- Experienced with Infrared and motor current analysis.
- FLIR certification preferred.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here