About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Accepting resumes for Industrial Electricians for power plant support work during the summer and outage support during the fall at generation facilities in Anadarko and Lawton, Oklahoma. Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years journeyman level industrial experience.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code, NFPA-70E, OSHA 10-30, and the National Electrical Safety Code.
- Ability to use appropriate tools and diagnostic equipment to repair, install, replace, and test medium and low voltage electrical circuits and equipment.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Ability to diagnose and repair electrical controls, industrial motor control centers, and programmable logic controllers for both primary and secondary systems.
- Ability to lead and/or train staff.
- Ability to read both commercial and industrial electrical blueprints and apply NEC, NFPA-70A, NESC, and OSHA 10-30 through the full range of commercial and industrial maintenance and construction work.
- Ability to read, understand, follow and enforce safety procedures.
- Ability to install and maintain motors, welding equipment, lighting fixtures, generators, circuit breakers, and transformers as appropriate to the position.
- Ability to isolate and repair defects in wiring, switches, motors, and other electrical equipment.
Skills needed are conduit and wiring installation, freeze protection, lighting, AC motors and controls, etc, with the ability to interpret installation drawings and wiring diagrams. Must demonstrate a willingness to work safely in all situations. State license or NCCER are a plus but not necessarily required if there is adequate experience.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here