T & D
The Field Survey/Data Processing Technician is responsible for data collection and processing incoming data associated with the West Palm Beach Storm Hardening Project, as well as all other clients, while working closely with Survey Lead and Supervisor. This position will require occasional travel to work sites. A vehicle will be provided for all required travel. A clean driving record is mandatory. This Technician will assist in all aspects of data processing to include LiDAR, condition assessments, mission/flight planning, QA/QC, field survey and other tasks delegated by Supervisor and Team Lead as needed.
• Follows the BHI safety procedures whether in the office or in the field including pre-job briefs, vehicle inspections, and all required FAA/FPL flight guidelines are followed/performed as well as upholds BHI guidelines.
• Assist Survey Supervisor in reviewing and creating Condition Assessment reports utilizing all captured RGB and thermographic images to standard.
• Assist the Survey Supervisor and Survey Lead in performing Quality Assurance checks on all survey data to include LiDAR, thermography, RGB and ground survey data.
• Assist Survey Lead in processing LiDAR data and upload to Pointerra platform/BHI Analytics
• Conduct Ground Survey duties as needed
• Act as a Visual Observer in Unmanned Aerial flight missions to include autonomous and manual flight as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
What It's Going to Take:
• High School Diploma
• Must be proficient in Microsoft suite of programs and Adobe
• Understanding of thermography and thermography reporting is a plus
• Strong communication and writing skills with the ability to clearly explain issues
• Must be able to work for extended periods of time on a computer
• Experience with data entry and record keeping
• Self-motivated with the ability to work well both independently and in a team orientated, collaborative environment
• Ability to meet critical timelines
• Ability to walk outside for extended periods in all weather conditions