Central Construction Admin
Schedule M-F, possible OT as required. 5% travel could consist of possible meetings or trainings.
This role is designated as hybrid as needed and currently will be required to work two days a month on location. The remaining days will be remote.
* Review issued project prints (one line, schematics, and equipment drawings) to gather information about equipment to be installed on a project.
* Configure the TFS Capital Project Testing and Commissioning Checklist (excel workbook) for specific jobs, by entering project information and equipment names on the Equipment Summary and Asset Tabs.
* Coordinate with Print Services or Field personnel to print the job specific checklist or make an electronic copy available to be used on the job.
* Create the location hierarchy, add new capital assets, and populate asset attributes into IPS based on information found in drawings and scopes.
* Review the assignment of Commissioning Actions in IPS to the newly created assets and make corrections/additions/deletions as needed.
* Assist in the development of process improvements and documentation regarding the Checklist creation and initial IPS data entry.
* Assist in the writing process and procedures (technical writing)
Education Requirements: Associate Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Civil/ Mechanical Engineering Technology or related fields plus 2 years of related utility industry work experience
Reading schematics and one-line diagrams
Proficient in MS Excel, Visio and Outlook and data entry
Experience with writing process and procedures
Excellent communication and organizational skills.