About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
We are looking for a FFD Collector to work at our client's site located in Bridgman, MI for a full time 3 month contract assignment. As a FFD Collector you will be responsible for collecting breath alcohol and urine specimens for analysis in accordance with 10 CFR Part 26 and site implementing procedures. You enjoy working independently as well as a team. We are seeking local candidates to the area only.
Job Details/Essential Job Functions
- Collect breath alcohol specimens using a handheld Evidential Breath Testing (EBT) unit; if a confirmatory test is needed, conduct the test using a printer unit.
- Collect urine specimens for drug analysis by an HHS-certified laboratory.
- Address “problem” collections, including but not limited to, collections involving “shy lung,” “shy bladder,” and subversion attempts.
- Prepare urine specimens for shipment to the laboratory.
- Prepare collection sites for drug/alcohol testing.
- Conduct other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of breath alcohol test and urine collection training with a passing grade of 80% or higher.
- Be able to pass criminal background, drug/alcohol screen (including medical and recreational marijuana as well as CBD oil), and employment testing.
- Local candidates only
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here