About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
We are looking for an I&C Instructor to work at our client's site located in Bridgman, MI for a full time short-term contract assignment. The position requires an in-depth understanding of technical elements of I&C as well as in-depth knowledge of instructional techniques, training process and the systematic approach to training. As an I&C Instructor you will work independently as well as within a team. This position is primarily in an office setting with some potential of being in the plant, a classroom or training lab.
Job Details/Essential Job Functions:
- Review and revision of various I&C training program documents including:
- initial and continuing training lesson plans
- laboratory evaluations
- JITT (just in time training) lesson plans
- Reviews will include ensuring training material is instructionally sound, engaging, meets quality standards and adheres to applicable regulations.
- Potential for presentation of classroom or lab training
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- nuclear power plant I&C experience
- experience with nuclear power plant training process
- Qualified Accredited Training Instructor
- Be able to pass criminal background, drug/alcohol screen (including medical and recreational marijuana as well as CBD oil), and employment testing.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here