About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Located within Gas Compression Engineering, Project Engineering supports modifications to existing facilities and new construction projects at our natural gas compressor stations. Mechanical Project Engineers work in a team setting in the role of lead and/or support engineer for engineering projects.
Project Engineering works closely with project managers, engineers of other disciplines, system engineers, environmental engineers, station operations and maintenance personnel, outage managers, construction managers, Architectural & Engineering firms, contracted labor, and vendor representatives to ensure projects are completed safely, on time, and on budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Mechanical Engineering support for project development activities including feasibility studies, conceptual engineering design, and cost estimating.
- Develop and/or review engineering drawings and calculations that detail plans and specifications for construction projects.
- Oversee the development of detailed design documents by the Engineer of Record.
- Develop Mechanical Engineering technical specifications and bid documents for detailed engineering, engineered equipment, materials, and construction contracts.
- Lead the technical bid evaluation for detailed engineering, equipment, materials, and construction contracts.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 2+ years of applied ABET engineering experience
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here