About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
The Procurement Engineer position will support the Supply Chain Department in developing Commercial Grade Dedication (CGD) plans and addressing any issues during the execution in the lab. Other responsibilities can include the solicitation of vendor services and equipment, developing and approving procedures for Procurement, Engineering Technical procurement, Contract discussions, Quality requirements and other functions as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop Commercial Grade Dedication plans in accordance with Industry Standards
- Develop Equipment Qualification (seismic and environmental) plans and oversee the qualification activities per Industry Standards
- Initiate, coordinate and deliver the procurement of professional services, contractor services and equipment to support activities
- Review and understand the regulatory requirements for specific procurement tasks
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, science or other technical field preferred
- A Minimum of five (5) years' experience in developing Commercial Grade Dedication and Equipment Qualification plans for either the Nuclear industry or DOE
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience in one or more areas of procurement management (e.g., vendor work, planning, managing contracts, scheduling, cost control, etc.) working in construction, nuclear, or with process equipment (preferred)
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here