About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is seeking a Contract Administrator to manage contract development and management activities for the construction and operation of a new medical isotope production facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as the focal point of contact with the supplier/contractor for all contractual matters and is a liaison for all matters affecting contracts.
- Communicates with Legal and Financial for resolution of contract issues and disputes.
- Ensures review and approval of negotiated contracts with appropriate management.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with contract terms, special provisions, warranties, deliverables, and funding requirements.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or the equivalent of a combination of education, professional training and work experience required.
- Advanced degree or law degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years contract administration experience preferred.
- Certified Professional Contract Manger Certification (CPCM) preferred.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here