About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is seeking a Field Project Coordinator for a 1+ year contract assignment. The Field Project Coordinator will report to the Construction Manager and assist with all the tasks to make a project successful. This position is more of an entry level position to Management. The Project Coordinators responsibilities include but are not limited to Reporting, Material tracking, Construction Oversite, Quality, Safety.
- Work with site team to ensure that the site is clean and safety protocols are being followed
- Take meeting notes and distribute to the meeting team with bullet points of what was discussed as well as action items from the meeting
- Attend daily POD meeting to help line out Contractors on what the work plan for the day is
- Attend contractors JHA to make sure that hazards are being discussed onsite learn
- Work with Contractors to ensure that drawings and specifications are being followed on the project
- Review Project drawings to learn and understand how the project is built.
- Help Track Change orders and ensure that CMR Reports are being updated
- Fill out QA/QC Reports on Unifier platform
- Be part of Benchmark process and ensure it is documented on Unifier
- Gather Turnover information for Project Turnover and financing review ex. warranties, As-builts, etc.
- Be point of contact with Project deliveries and ensure truck routes and delivery procedures are being followed
- Ensure that Safe Harbor processes are being followed
- Ensure that Panel delivery information is being uploaded to Unifier
- Ensure that Tracking information is accurate and being uploaded to Power BI
- Learn SWPPP and Storm water regulations and procedures
- Learn about crew sizes of different contractors and production rates
- Understand the project schedule and help keep it up to date
- Learn proper racking installation and understand different installation manuals
- Learn the electrical processes and proper wire management
- Learn how the substation is built and the process of interconnecting the plant to the utility
- Learn the aspects of the construction contract
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- Engineering, Construction Management, professional career in construction with past experience in Industrial or power markets. A background in electrical and utilities is preferred
- Relocation to project area is required with monthly travel home (if desired)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Oracle Unifier
- Understanding of safety construction, commissioning, and testing systems.
- Good communication skills to deal with owners, subcontractors, and employees.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here