About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the execution of providing gas and electric service to residential and commercial/industrial customers. This individual will be expected to have working knowledge of the Gas and/ or Electric Distribution Systems.
The Project Coordinator will have to effectively prioritize and organize small to large sized projects in response to the needs of the customer. This will primarily revolve around gathering customer scopes and following the project from the design, scheduling, and field construction phases by the customers want date.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Estimating customer and system loads, updating customers on the status of projects, generating tasks for other departments, providing cost estimates, identifying any required permits and scheduling work orders.
- Project Scoping, evaluating and analyzing distribution design requirements and impact on distribution system to direct the preparation of the work order
- Associate degree in the requisite scientific or technical field (48 scientific or technical credit hours as measured on a semester basis) OR have completed two years of college course work (60 Credits) towards a Bachelor degree in a technical field.
- 3+ years working experience in associated area.
- Use computer assisted drafting (CAD) or other appropriate systems/software/programs such as SAP to accommodate customer's request and align with internal quality control processes.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here