About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is seeking a Scheduler for a 1+ year contract assignment. This position develops, communicates, maintains, and analyzes project schedules, primarily for power plant overhauls.
- Review Asset Management System (Maximo) project for work order/task understanding
- Utilize Maximo project to develop project schedule in Primavera and/or Microsoft Project software, integrating all work orders/tasks and plant operational activities into a critical path/resource-loaded schedule
- Engage and collaborate with all project stakeholders in the development and maintenance of the schedule to assure schedule accuracy/practicality as well as “buy-in” from each stakeholder; stakeholders include work order planners, execution supervisors/coordinators, staff engineers, plant personnel, contractors, etc.
- Maintain project schedule throughout the project, utilizing the schedule as a tool to analyze the project end date, task sequencing, resource loading, etc. Provide analytical direction to Outage Manager and supervisors/coordinators to optimize the schedule
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- Strong knowledge and a minimum of 2 years of experience power plant maintenance (preferred)
- Proficiency in schedule development
- Experience with IBM Maximo or similar asset management software, SAP, Excel PowerPivot, Microsoft Business Intelligence, and Microsoft Project and/or Primavera
- Six Sigma Certification; Yellow Belt or higher (preferred)
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here