About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Job Title: Health Physicist
long term work in Canada
Providing operational health physics (HP) support to assigned facilities, consultative advice to line
and facility management, technical support, and developing and implementing elements of the
Radiation Protection (RP) Compliance Program.
- Developing and implementing RP controls, processes and procedures
- Completing radiological work and dose assessments
- Performing ALARA assessment and reviews
- Preparing, reviewing and/or approving radiological work plans/procedures and radioisotope laboratory protocols
- Completing post-work ALARA reviews
- Responding and investigating RP related unplanned events
- All other duties assigned
1. Degree in science or engineering. Preferably post graduate degree in health physics or equivalent studies from a university of recognized standing
2. Minimum of 5 years of practical experience as a qualified Health Physicist, providing technical support for RP instrumentation or providing oversight on RP lead improvement initiatives
3. Must have current passport
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here