About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is currently seeking a Controls Specialist to support our Nuclear Site Services team at VC Summers Nuclear Plant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and coordinate planning, estimating and cost controls for power station construction projects.
- Develop and maintain cost plan based on approved estimates and schedules.
- Monitor actual project cost and/or work status data to ensure project is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
- Prepare budgets and analyze monthly cost reports. Implement, evaluate, and monitor controls systems.
- Prepare detailed financial analysis.
- Implement, evaluate, and monitor controls systems.
- Conduct meetings with contractors and company personnel on cost control matters.
- 5+ years project controls experience is required - knowledge of cost controls principles
- SAP experience
- Experience with estimating/budgeting/forecasting
- Must be able to verify data and present statistical reports and documentation
- Anaplan experience (a plus)
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here