Logistics and Shipping Assistant
About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
The Shipping and Receiving Associate will report to the Logistics and Shipping Manager. This individual will assist in receiving, shipping ad coordinating of incoming and outgoing shipments, assist with purchasing activities, provide support to the organization as required in all phases of product development, transfer to manufacturing and commercial production.
- Receive incoming shipments and distribute raw materials, WIP and finished goods in accordance to company's SOP's
- Coordinate material issues and material flow for entire company along with required documentations.
- Coordinate receiving activities along with incoming documents, receipt packing lists, paperwork and other articles. Investigate production material issues and participate in inventory record accuracy to achieve cost reduction objectives.
- Coordinate Purchasing Logistics,
- Coordinate with Customer Services and QC Shipment of goods, materials, and devices to accounts and customers as required. Ship all materials for CTI departments.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of warehouse
- Take on special projects as needed.
- High School Diploma, college degree preferred. Three to five years' experience in shipping and receiving.
- Basic reading and math
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- ISO procedures
- Inventory/warehouse procedures
- Strong communication skills
- Shipping/receiving methods and procedures
- Computer literate: word processing, spreadsheets
- Use of basic tools
- Must feel comfortable with consistently lifting / carrying 50 lbs
- Must be able to climb a ladder to reach top shelves on storage racks
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here