About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is seeking a Senior Hardware Engineer for our client, a world leader in the design and manufacture of data networking components for aerospace, defense, space, and industrial applications. Looking for highly skilled talented Engineer to participate in the exciting field of leading-edge Communications Technology for Aerospace and similar applications.
- Provide technical leadership role within the Engineering department to solve difficult technical challenges or problems or to bring in new technical capability
- Design and develop components and boards for space applications
- Able to debug, test, and verify component and board designs
- Develop IP Patents, Technical Publications or White Papers.
- Perform and document Design verification Testing (DVT), timing analysis, worst-case analysis
- Represent Engineering in technical customer discussions / meetings
- Fluent in high-speed design rules for circuit boards, layout requirements, circuit board stack-up
- Strong engineering background for component and board designs
- Project planning, budgeting, technical leadership
- Experience and skills in debugging using lab equipment and other tools
- Ability to work in a team setting effectively
- Successfully problem solves and manages conflict
- Has analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills
- Preferred: FPGA Design (HDL, synthesis, place/route, timing analysis, simulation)
- Preferred: Power Integrity and Signal integrity analysis and design for high-speed digital (DDR2, DDR3, DDR4, SERDES, etc)
- 7+ years relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, or a related field, Master's degree is a plus
- Due to US export control laws, candidates must be US Citizens.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here