About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
- Participate in production and development builds and manufacture high quality medical devices in accordance with released manufacturing documentation.
- Provide support as required in all phases of product development and transfer to manufacturing and commercial product.
- Assemble plastic and metal components into medical devices in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures.
- Perform in-process quality checks on sub-assemblies and finished product.
- Maintain clean room integrity by using proper attire and adherence to clean room environment practices and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records/documentation related to quality, work in progress, test results, labor (e.g. timecards) and special projects
- Adhere to general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures, QSR, and FDA Regulations.
- Identify and report any product quality problems
- Facilitate resolution of the non-conforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been resolved
Education and Experience
- 1 or more years assembler experience in the medical device field or a related technical field
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- No medical conditions preventing access to a controlled environment.
- High level of hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Must be able to handle small parts under a microscope
- Trained, documented and proficient in MI's.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Already have an account? Log in here